In February 2020 Tufin has released TufinOS 2.21. This version is available for download now in the Tufin Portal (authentication required). TufinOS 2.21 is available as upgrade package only (tufinos-update-2.21-1395.run.tgz). So if you need to set up a new system, installing TufinOS 2.18 from ISO or USB is necessary before upgrading to 2.21.
New features and updates of TufinOS 2.21 are (e.g.):
- PostgreSQL 11 (11.6-1PGDG.rhel6) has been added
- ncdu and tmux rpms from EPEL have been added
- Updated RAID driver for ASR-8805 to version 220.127.116.11012 (GEN-3.5)
- Updated Microsemi Adaptec ARCCONF Command Line Utility to version 3.03.23668 (GEN-3.5)
- Updated PostgreSQL 9.4 to version 9.4.25-1PGDG.rhel6
- Updated PHP to version 5.6.40-1.w6
- Additionally 35 RPMs based on the latest version of CentOS 2.19 have been updated
Please be aware that only TufinOS 2.19 and 2.21 are supported by Tufin now, i.e. older versions will also get no security related updates.
Additional information about Security Fixes included in TufinOS 2.21 is available. When hardeing TufinOS please regard hints given by Tufin.
Be sure that your TOS version is compatible with the new release of PostgreSQL! You should check it in Tufin Knowledge Center before trying to upgrade.