- This website can be used without the explicit provision of personal data, except your IP address. This is recorded, please see below.
- Regarding the transfer of data from the Internet to us, we point out that the transfer takes place in a possibly untrustworthy way. On the one hand, this may be because it is carried out in plain language or, on the other hand, it is used for transmission itself by systems that are insecure and that we have no control over (for example, provider routers on the Internet).
- There is a cookie used (Hex 32) but no tools for data analysis are used on this web server, i.e. no Google Analytics and similar tools used for identification or tracking.
- All access to this web server will be logged according to the default web server installation.
These data are the time and date of access, the requested URL, the IP sender address and, if applicable, the referer and the browser used, if applicable including the operating system used.
These data are used to troubleshoot the operation of the server if necessary. Furthermore, they are only evaluated for statistical purposes and not made available to third parties.
- Please note that we can not be held responsible for the privacy practices of sites to which links from this server point.
- You have the right to receive information about your personal data stored by us at any time.
Likewise, you have the right to correct and delete your data, as far as they are not required for the mandatory filing obligation for business transactions.
The same applies to the blocking of data, which is kept in a separate lock file.
- Responsible party within the meaning of the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and at the same time a service provider within the meaning of the Telemedia Act (TMG) is AERAsec Network Services and Security GmbH.
Please find further information in the imprint.