In November 2022 Tufin has released TufinOS 3.100.
This version is available for download now in the Tufin Portal (authentication required). The download link offers an update package as well as a package for a clean install.
- Hardening is improved with this version:
- The user "root" is locked by default in new installations for TOS Aurora. An unlock is possible by setting a password after the installation is complete
- A reset of the root password is possible now by pressing "e" during the system start. Details about resetting the root password can be found at Tufin Knowledge Center
- Approved MAC algorithms are configured according to item 5.2.11 of CIS CentOS Linux 7 Benchmark
If still TOS Classic is used, the ciphers need to be updated in /etc/ssh/sshd_config
- RPMs are updated, now based on CentOS 7.9 (18.10.2022)
- The kernel has been updated to version 3.10.0-1160.76.1.el7.x86_64
- The RPM fio has been added for storage I/O performance check
- For TOS Aurora, the Wireguard driver has been updated to version 1.0.20220627
Some updates included in this version affect TufinOS Classic only.
- PHP has been updated to version 7.4.32-1.el7
- PostgreSQL 11 has been updated to 11.17-1PGDG.rhel7